The party is planned for tomorrow, but today we had a simple celebration for Andrew’s birthday. Susan bought some cupcakes for us to enjoy for a light dessert before heading to Pumpkinville.
Let’s see. . . Andrew at 17. . .
- Sleeps as late as possible, which is not usually very late because he usually has to get up for school or cross country. On Sundays he will sleep until 11.
- Eats normal things.
- Runs cross country.
- Wants to work at Target when the cross country season is over.
- Refs soccer.
- Is doing online school this semester, which has him in front of the computer most of the day.
- Has more homework than ever.
- Is starting to think about where to go to college.
- Usually goes to bed between 11 and midnight, unless he can sleep in the next day, in which case he will stay up until 1 or 2.
Favorite song: none
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite food: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite band: none
Favorite book: none
Favorite sport: XC
Favorite movie: none
Favorite Subject: Computer Science