Susan left this morning for another week-long training in Boulder, so it is just me and the kids this week. We started off with a busy Saturday:
- Dropped Susan off at the airport.
- Picked up bagels and ate them in the car.
- Stopped by the Sports Authority to get a new grip for my tennis racquet, which I think I may have put on upside-down but it works.
- Went to the park where the kids played with the Reagens while Nate and I played tennis.
- Home for lunch.
- Hike with Andrew’s Cub Scout den at Walnut Woods State Park, including a fair amount of time playing in the river.
- At this point the boys went home with Nate and I took Mari and Hope with me to Costco. Elliot is spending the night at Mimi & Papa’s and Andrew is spending the night at the Reagens’.
- We finally made it home and I threw the girls in the bath while I emptied the car and made dinner.
- Cut the grass.
Not too shabby. Hopefully it will slow down a little from here.